miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

Knowing me, knowing you...



My name’s Marta, I was born on the 28th of January 1997. I’m nearly 16. I have a brother called Alejandro, He’s 18 and he studied in this high school. My parents are Alejandro and Araceli. They are from Lucena (Córdoba). My favourite food are spaghetti and pizzas, and I don’t like potatoes omelette. I like listen music because I feel good and switch off. I like rap and my favourite Mcs is Gordo Master, and my favourite song is “My favourite girl” written and sing by him. My best friends are Elena and Inés, and I love them so much. I do athletics five days a week. I hate social sciences and my favourite subjects are P.E and physics and chemistry. In future, I will like to be military because I want to drive planes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario